Region Of Spain Map
Spain is divided into 17 autonomous regions or communities and the two autonomous cities of ceuta and melilla spanish enclaves in north africa.
Region of spain map. Use rough guides maps to explore all the regions of spain. Murcia cartagena lorca molina de. Spain is a diverse country integrated by contrasting entities with varying economic and social structures languages and historical political and cultural traditions. 4 368 sq mi 11 313 sq km.
Spain is made up of 17 autonomous regions as shown in the map above. About region of murcia. While most of spain s vast landmass is located on the iberian peninsula in southern europe it also includes the volcanic archipelago of the canary islands off the northwest coast of africa and the beautiful balearic islands in the mediterranean sea. From picture perfect villages nestled in the folds of mountains to extravagant architecture spain is a visual treat.
It s also one of the world s leading culinary destinations boasts stunning coastlines and is home to some of the most vibrant cities in europe. Ceuta and melilla plus the three small islands of islas chafarinas penon de alhucemas and penon de velez de la gomera along the coast of morocco are administered directly by the spanish central government and are collectively referred to as places of sovereignty plazas de soberania.
- Abq Zip Code Map
- Ancient India And China Map
- Africa Physical Map Sahara Desert
- Ancient Egypt World Map
- America Map With States And Cities
- Annabelle Island Florida Map
- Adams County Ohio Map
- A Weather Map Is An Example Of A
- Alfred State Campus Map
- Arizona State University Campus Map
- Alligator Alley Florida Map
- Ameren Illinois Power Outage Map
- Airports In Mexico Map
- 2017 Solar Eclipse Map Tennessee
- Ancient Greece Map Blank
- Abu Dabi World Map
- Ameren Mo Power Outage Map
- Aria Las Vegas Property Map
- 5 Regions Of The United States Map
- Active Fire Map Oregon